Monday, August 20, 2012

More from the last couple of days of my residency. Here is a photo of participating artist Alina Gavrielatos, who represented Greece/England, and happened to grow up in Canada. It has been amazing how many Canadian connections I've stumbled across.





Here is a photo of  Ceren Selmanpakoglu, who represented Turkey. She is standing in front of her installation.


Some installation shots and opening shots.








Before the opening I walked up to the castle to help Cyryl Zakrzewski (Poland) install his sculpture. The vista from the castle was wonderful.








The audience for my artist talk.

View from my space into the Anarchist Cookie Shope and outside to where Owen was providing the entertainment. He did an hour long set of originals and covers.







No comments:

Post a Comment